Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our New Website is up and running!

Hey Everyone,

The New website is up and running! Thank you all for your patience and support! Please take a look at it and comment on this note. I'm looking for constructive criticism as well as compliments ^_^ It took me a little over 6 months to complete this page, and it's my first time ever doing a flash website, so I'd like to know what you all think of it! Remember constructive criticism. Is the page clear? Is the wording reaching out to you? Is there a grammar/spelling error? would you request more information or did I cover it all? With the exception of our menus...I'd rather not put them, but a sample menu is coming soon. What's your opinions?????

Special thanks to:

M2E Staff (The best Staff eva)

Our Clients (thanks for believing in us!)

Marisa Taylor Photography

Kissa Photography

The Brossman Center (Rita)

My Best Friend Nicole Connell ( For all your opinions and long hrs on the phone talking about it LOL)

and last but not least..........My wonderful HUSBAND William Huggins! I couldn't do it without you baby!

www.married2events.com

No comments:

Post a Comment